American Dynamics Intellex DVMS
AC2000 interfaces with American Dynamics Intellex® video management solution, providing the ability to associate access control alarms with digital video clips.
Using the central AC2000 Security Hub application, a DVR Micro Viewer gives the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with associated live video footage, as well as control camera positioning.
Make an Enquiry
The system allows a user to fully integrate the power of a CCTV and DVMS network into the AC2000 Security Hub application. This network can be composed of a number of DVMS servers, plus a network of CCTV cameras located throughout a site.
- Deep (High-level) Integration of CEM AC2000 access control system with American Dynamics Digital Intellex Video Management Systems
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub module alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen matrix
- Capture images from live video and save them to common picture format (BMP)
- Adjust camera pan, tilt and zoom via integral software control
- Compatible with American Dynamics Intellex range of DVMS (Classic and Ultra)
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions