The AC2000 video interface for Genetec Omnicast provides the ability to associate access control alarms with Genetec Omnicast digital video clips.
AC2000 seamlessly integrates with Genetec Omnicast, giving the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback.
The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning and presets. The interface enables operators to fully integrate the power of a Genetec Omnicast Video system into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. AC2000 Security Hub enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 access control system.
Make an Enquiry
In addition, AC2000 alarms can be configured to display on the Genetec Omnicast System. This allows for further alarm processing, logging, and cause and effect outside of the AC2000 system if required.
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Camera icons can be positioned in AC2000 Security Hub module alongside access control readers
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control
- Take Live Video snapshots
- Export recorded footage to file
- Display AC2000 alarms on the Genetec Omnicast system
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions