The AC2000 video interface for BOSCH Video Recording Manager (VRM) provides the ability to associate access control alarms with BOSCH digital video clips.
The AC2000 ‘Video Viewer’ module seamlessly integrates AC2000 with Bosch, giving the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback. The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning and presets.
The system allows a user to fully integrate the power of a Bosch Video system into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. Security Hub enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on AC2000, acting as a Security Management System (SMS).
AC2000 Bosch Video Interface has been designed to integrate easily with Bosch encoders either directly or via Video Recording Manager (VRM).
- Seamless integration with BOSCH video products
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Aimetis Symphony VMS
- American Dynamics Intellex DVMS
- American Dynamics VideoEdge NVR
- American Dynamics ADTVR
- American Dynamics HDVR
- American Dynamics victor
- Avigilon Control Center VMS
- Bosch VMS
- Bosch VRM
- Genetec Omnicast
- Genetec Security Center
- Pelco Endura
- Pelco VideoXpert
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions