The AC2000 video interface for Pelco Endura provides the ability to associate access control alarms with Pelco Endura digital video clips, giving the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback.
Integration of a Pelco Endura video system with AC2000 is achieved via the central AC2000 Security Hub application. As a highly intuitive alarm monitoring user interface, Security Hub enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 security management system.
The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning.
Make an Enquiry
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub module alongside access control readers
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control
- Take live video snapshots
- Export recorded footage to file
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions