The AC2000 video interface for Instek Digital MatriVideo provides the ability to associate access control alarms with MatriVideo digital video clips, as well as to view live camera footage.
AC2000 seamlessly integrates with Instek Digital MatriVideo, giving the operator a range of video related facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback. The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed, configure live video popup on alarm, export video playback clips, take video snapshots and control camera positioning and presets.
This high level two way interface allows a user to fully integrate the power of a MatriVideo system into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. The state-of-the-art Security Hub application enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 system.
Make an Enquiry
- Deep (High-level) integration with Instek MatriVideo
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time
- Real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub application alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions