Genetec Security Center
The AC2000 video interface for Genetec Security Center provides the ability to associate access control alarms with Genetec Security Center digital video clips.
The AC2000 DVR Viewer module seamlessly integrates AC2000 with Genetec Security Center, giving the operator a range of video imaging facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback. The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed and control camera positioning and presets.
This high-level integration allows a user to fully integrate the power of a Genetec Security Center into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. AC2000 Security Hub enables all security alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 system, enabling it to act as a Security Management System (SMS).
Make an Enquiry
- Deep (High-level) integration of AC2000 system with Genetec Security Center
- Associate Access Control alarms with digital video footage.
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application.
- Live video pop-up based on priority or time.
- Use Video Actions for real time visual tracking and recording during alarm conditions.
- Camera icons can be positioned in the Security Hub module alongside access control readers.
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix.
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via integral software control.
- Take Live Video snapshots.
- Export recorded footage to file.
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Aimetis Symphony VMS
- American Dynamics Intellex DVMS
- American Dynamics VideoEdge NVR
- American Dynamics ADTVR
- American Dynamics HDVR
- American Dynamics victor
- Avigilon Control Center VMS
- Bosch VMS
- Bosch VRM
- Genetec Omnicast
- Genetec Security Center
- Pelco Endura
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions