American Dynamics VideoEdge NVR
The AC2000 video interface for American Dynamics VideoEdge Network Video Recorders (NVR) provides the ability to associate access control alarms with digital video clips, as well as to view live camera footage.
AC2000 seamlessly integrates with VideoEdge NVR's, giving the operator a range of video related facilities to generate alarm reports with recorded video playback. The interface also allows system operators to view live video feed, configure live video popup on alarm, export video playback clips, take video snapshots, and control camera positioning and presets.
Make an Enquiry
This high level two-way interface allows a user to fully integrate the power of an American Dynamics VideoEdge system into the central AC2000 Security Hub application. AC2000 Security Hub enables all alarms, events and associated camera footage to be displayed centrally on the AC2000 security management system, including the ability to receive alarms from the VideoEdge such as video analytics.
- Deep (High-level) Integration with American Dynamics VideoEdge Network Video Recorders
- Associate access control alarms with digital video footage
- Live video feed activated directly from AC2000 Security Hub application
- Live video pop-up based on alarm priority or time
- Export video clips
- Take video snapshots
- Receive alarms from the VideoEdge system such as Video Motion
- Camera icons can be positioned in Security Hub module alongside access control readers
- Display up to 16 individual camera feeds simultaneously in a single screen virtual matrix
- Adjust camera pan, tilt, and zoom via
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- Asset Management
- Other Integrated Solutions