KONE Destination Lift Interace
CEM Systems AC2000 KONETM Destination Lift interface provides seamless communication between AC2000 and Kone’s Destination Control and Turnstile Lift system via a high-level software interface.
The integrated destination lift system improves security by restricting access to floors dependent on access privileges and provides smoother people flow in buildings.
The full system integration allows AC2000 to act as a single interface for floor management. Using AC2000 the system administrator can control lift usage and improve security, by defining open and closed floors for public access and single lift calls for identified persons.
It also includes features that can enhance people flow and user experience such as defining different service level for different user groups (such as disabled users, cargo users or VIP users), and ensures smooth movement of cardholders to their destination by making direct calls for their home floor.
Improved People Flow
Unlike conventional elevator control systems which only register the desired travel direction, the Kone destination control system takes into account desired destination floors and the number of waiting passengers to significantly improve efficiency and convenience.
Ease of Configuration
A simple interface configuration application allows for integration of Kone Controllers, Destination Operating Panels, Turnstiles, Access Masks and Home Floors.
- Single interface for floor management and access control that supports Kone’s Traditional Destination Control Extended Feature Set and Kone’s Turnstile integration.
- Destination control system takes into account desired destination floors and the number of waiting passengers to significantly improve efficiency and convenience.
- Restrict access to floors dependent on access privileges.
- Enhance people flow and user experience.
- Define different service levels for different user groups (e.g. disabled users, VIP users, cargo users).
- Make direct calls for a user’s home floor from a turnstile.
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions