AC2000 WEB Visitor Management
AC2000 WEB Visitor Management is a powerful tool that enables users to request and manage temporary cardholders (visitors) from any location via a standard web browser.
With an easy to use front-end web application, users can simply add visitor details, photos, sponsor details, reason for visit, visit duration and access level required.
Using a secure login, authorised personnel can easily request visitor access remotely via a web browser. As the application is web browser administered, users can have access to the AC2000 Visitors module without the need for dedicated client access control software installed on their PC.
- Remotely manage visitor access control via a standard web browser
- Cost effective way for multiple users within a facility to manage visitors without having dedicated access control software installed
- Record visitor details, reason for visit and staff sponsor details
- Automatic email notification to both visitor and selected visitor sponsor
- Remotely upload visitor images via the web prior to a scheduled visit
- Full ID card printing capability
- Trace facility for visitor cards
- Allocate visitor time permissions & access levels as well as visit duration
- Reuse visitor cards
- Customisable text fields and usage of User defined fields
- Full history of visits stored for reporting – replaces need for manual paper-based visitors log
- Secure web page data transfer utilizing Hyper Text Transfer Protocol with Secure Sockets Layer (HTTPS)
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- AC2000 Airport
- AC2000 Enterprise
- AC2000 Software Modules
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions