Tyco MX Minerva
The AC2000 Interface with Tyco Minerva MX range of fire panels enables alarms or events generated for MX Panels, Sensors and Zones to be fully integrated with the AC2000 access control and security management system.
AC2000 Minerva MX Interface enables uni-directional communication allowing the AC2000 system to receive alarms from the Minerva MX Range Fire Detection System consisting of a network of up to 99 Fire Panels – each one controlling sets of Points and Zones.
- Seamless integration of AC2000 with the Tyco Minerva MX Range of Fire Panels
- Activated alarms shown instantly within AC2000 Security Hub module – Minerva panels sensors/icons placed on graphical Maps
- Fire alarms reported instantly on AC2000 Security Hub application for central monitoring
- Convenient and easy to integrate with existing AC2000 installations
- Graphical representation of current states for MX Components: Points, Zones and Panels.
- MX Component state changes displayed as Alarms and Events
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Illustra Insight Frictionless Access
- Integrated Solutions