The AC2000 Zettler Interface enables uni-directional communication allowing the AC2000 system to receive alarms from the Zettler Range Fire Detection System consisting of a network of up to 99 Fire Panels – each one controlling sets of Points and Zones.
The AC2000 Zettler Fire Interface enables AC2000 to act as the central Security Management System (SMS) and provides a fully integrated interface for monitoring and reporting building security events.
Through the AC2000 Zettler Fire Interface, access control and fire alarms / events can be displayed via a single alarm monitoring screen using the central and powerful AC2000 Security Hub application.
- Activated alarms shown instantly within AC2000 Security Hub module; Zettler panels sensors/icons placed on graphical Maps
- Fire alarms reported instantly on AC2000 Security Hub application for central monitoring
- Convenient and easy to integrate with existing AC2000 installations
- Communicates with Fire Network via external MZX BACnet Converter
- Graphical representation of current states for MZX Components: Points, Zones and Panels
- MZX Component state changes displayed as Alarms and Events
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions