The AC2000 FireClass Interface enables AC2000 to act as the central Security Management System (SMS) and provides a fully integrated interface for monitoring and reporting building security events.
Through the AC2000 FireClass Interface, access control and fire alarms / events can be displayed in a single alarm monitoring screen using the central AC2000 Security Hub application. Offering uni-directional communication the AC2000 system can receive alarms from the FireClass Range Fire Detection System consisting of a network of up to 50 Fire Panels – each one controlling sets of Points and Zones.
- Activated alarms shown instantly within AC2000 Security Hub module; FireClass panels sensors/icons placed on graphical Maps
- Fire alarms reported instantly on AC2000 Security Hub application for central monitoring
- Convenient and easy to integrate with existing AC2000 installations
- Communication with FireClass network via FireClass BACnet Converter
- Graphical representation of current states for FireClass components: Points, Zones and Panels
- FireClass component state changes displayed as Alarms and Events
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Illustra Insight Frictionless Access
- Integrated Solutions