Honeywell Galaxy Dimension
The AC2000 Galaxy® Dimension Intrusion Detection System interface enables alarms from Galaxy intruder panels to be seamlessly integrated with the AC2000 security management system.
The AC2000 Galaxy Dimension interface enables zones from intruder panels to be placed as icons on the state-of-the-art and highly intuitive AC2000 Security Hub application. This provides, on a single screen, a graphical representation of the physical layout of intruder sensors and allows for central alarm monitoring of both access control and intruder alarms. System operators can quickly identify an intruder alarm and its exact location on site. This allows for a fast response time and a centralised and integrated viewpoint of both security systems.
When the Galaxy keypad is used to cancel Alarms, that cancellation is also sent to the AC2000 security management system; thus simultaenously cancelling the alarms on the AC2000 Security Hub application. This offers operators a high-level, two-way intruder integration.
Make an Enquiry
- Bi-directional communication between AC2000 Security Management System and Galaxy Dimension control panels.
- Import of Galaxy intruder panel alarms to AC2000
- Activated alarms shown instantly within AC2000 Security Hub
- Keypad alarm cancellations reflected on AC2000 Security Hub
- Galaxy panels and sensor locations represented on AC2000 Security Hub maps
- Galaxy intruder alarms included into AC2000 alarm reports
- Enable omitting zones and activating outputs on Dimension alarm panels
- Ethernet network interface
- Intuitive AC2000 setup and configuration tool
- Easily arm and disarm Galaxy Dimension Panels and groups
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions