Combined Multi-Technology Intelligent Serial Reader and Controller
The S700s Card Reader is the next generation fully integrated combined serial card reader and controller, designed for use with AC2000 as part of an integrated on-line access control system.The S700s can be deployed to control access to restricted areas or in special applications where card activation of equipment is required.
The S700s communicates with the AC2000 host server via ECM, removing the need for an additional intelligent control panel in the system design.
The S700s has a large 2.4 inch graphical LCD which is used to display a number of predefined messages to cardholders depending on their privileges e.g. Wrong Zone, Lost/ Stolen Card, Card About to Expire, Access Granted and many more.
The IP65 rated polycarbonate enclosure houses the reader electronics and comes with a large 4x3 capacitive light touch keypad, graphical display screen and high intensity multi-colour LED light bar.
The S700s multi-tech version supports the simultaneous reading of traditional Proximity, MIFARE, MIFARE DESFire or iCLASS SE smart cards. This enables existing sites using proximity cards a seamless path to migrate to a more secure smartcard solution with zero system downtime and with no effect on security.
The S700s is a highly flexible and intelligent device. The S700s can be remotely programmed from the host computer, providing increased system flexibility and efficiency. Standard Operating Modes include, but are not limited to Door Access, Passenger (extended opening time), Equipment and Turnstile, Turnstile (pulse). This enables the S700s to become a versatile device meeting many different operational requirements.
Exit reader options include a twinned S700 Exit Reader, push button or a third party Wiegand exit read head for IN/OUT control.
Make an Enquiry
- Intelligent card reader and combined controller all housed within the same unit, no requirement for an additional intelligent control panel in the system design
- Contactless card presentation with the option to enable Personnel Identification Number (PIN) for two stage authentication
- Soft-touch capacitive keypad for dual authentication of card and associated PIN number
- Context sensitive function keys for selection and navigation
- Integral reading support for 13.56MHz smartcard and 125 kHz proximity technology
- Large reader database for off-line card verification and alarms
- Bright 2.4 inch graphical LCD display which is used to display a number of easy-to-read and simple to comprehend predefined messages
- Four analogue inputs to monitor door or alarm conditions
- Two changeover relay outputs to activate door strike or other equipment
- Weather-proof casing: IP65 rated & IK06 impact rating
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions