Aperio Wireless Locks
The Assa Abloy, Aperio lock solution is a technology range that enables mechanical locks to be wirelessly linked to existing access control systems.
In the case when highly secure CEM readers are not required, doors can be fitted with Aperio lock technology, creating a fully integrated and managed lock solution within the AC2000 access control system. This eradicates the need to exchange or update user credentials to support wireless locks.
Aperio lock solutions currently support 13.56 MHz MiFare and iClass card technologies and come in both Escutcheon and Cylinder versions.
- Convenient and easy to integrate with existing AC2000 installations
- Communication secured by AES128 bit encryption
- Can be fitted to door thickness (40mm – 100mm)
- LED verification of transactions. Green LED indicates valid transaction, Red LED for invalid transaction
- Battery lifetime is in excess of 40,000 transactions
- Spare batteries available
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions