DIU 230 - Power over Ethernet Door Interface Unit
PoE+ door interface unit powers CEM Ethernet readers and heavy duty maglocks via a single CAT 5e/6 cable.
Where a high level of security is required and cabling must be kept to a minimum, the Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) DIU 230 offers the ideal solution. The DIU 230 is a complete package that combines Ethernet communication with battery backed lock and door power.
Using a single Cat 5e/6 cable, the DIU 230 eliminates the need for a mains power supply at the door. Where local power is not available, the DIU 230 can offer significant cost savings.
The DIU 230 supports a range of PoE+ mid-spans, offering the highest levels of flexibility, with sufficient power for almost every situation.
- Door and reader power with Ethernet communications via a single Cat 5e/6 cable
- Eliminates the need to have mains power and a power supply at the door
- Current capacity for up to 1.9 Amps
- Provides local power for a full door set including up to 2 Maglocks
- Up to 1.9 Amps available at the door
- Door Interface Electronics held on one board
- Dedicated Fire Alarm, Break glass and Tamper inputs
- Wiegand interface for 3rd party exit reader
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Onboard battery backup & patented power assist feature
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions