AC2000 Extended Reports
AC2000 Extended Reports is a client based application that allows a system operator to create and run a range of customisable reports on all alarms and transactions generated within the AC2000 Security Management System.
Report templates can be generated and saved for both alarms and transactions based on the following criteria; Date, Device, Alarm Type, Cardholder or Transaction Outcome. Saved reports can be scheduled at daily, weekly or monthly intervals, at a specific time. Reports can be automatically emailed to any email address, or directed to a local or network location.
The benefit of the AC2000 Extended Reports is the ability to generate reports based on the user’s own criteria. Customers have the ability to save report templates for later use and also to schedule reports to be auto-generated and emailed. This significantly reduces time spent by the system operator accessing the data required in the desired format either on or offsite.
- Instant access to a range of reports including Alarm and Transaction reporting
- Choose to Email, or ‘Export Report’ a CSV, TXT or PDF file
- Reports can be customised to include only the information that is needed
- Custom Report Generator tool provides intuitive graphical report building
- Filters can be applied to current report outcomes
- Users can choose Date Ranges, Devices, Cardholders and specific card transaction outcomes
- Report layouts can be saved as templates for later use
- Users can build up a resource of multiple templates giving quick access to crucial reports
- Reports can also be scheduled to run automatically Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. The user can also choose which day and time the report will run
- Scheduled reports can be emailed to one or more recipients
- Optional data delimiter types include comma, pipe, semicolon, or tab
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Illustra Insight Frictionless Access
- Integrated Solutions