Tyco Security Products, part of Tyco, the world’s largest pure-play fire protection and security company, will be featuring an expanding portfolio of integrated solutions at IFSEC International 2015, 16-18 June on Stand D1100.
IFSEC – LONDON – 25th May, 2015 ––Tyco Security Products, part of Tyco, the world’s largest pure-play fire protection and security company, will be featuring an expanding portfolio of integrated solutions at IFSEC International 2015, 16-18 June on Stand D1100. This group of unified technologies provides intelligent solutions and services, delivering to customers the critical information needed to respond to the most demanding of security situations – no matter the size of their business.
The solutions being displayed at IFSEC highlight several examples of the company’s commitment to providing a portfolio of unified, intuitive solutions that offer additional flexibility, mobility and intelligence for the customer.This begins with the victor unified platform which provides complete video and access system management from a single interface and a single database.
Leading the introductions from the Tyco Security Products video surveillance portfolio is the new line of Illustra Edge cameras, a complete high definition video system combining an Illustra IP camera, pre-installed exacqVision video management system (VMS) software and SD card storage into one, out-of-the-box solution.
On the access control side, the new Kantech KT-1 Ethernet one door controller is an economical, yet feature rich controller that was designed with installers in mind. With a simple network connection and the push of a touch sensitive button, the KT-1 controller is automatically detected and enrolled on the EntraPass security management system, making it quick and simple to install.
PowerSeries Neo 1.1from DSC is an innovative solution for residential and scalable commercial installations that combines the flexibility of a modular, hardwired system with the simplicity of a wide range of wireless devices and peripherals. PowerSeries Neo leverages PowerG – the security industry’s leading-edge wireless intrusion technology – and features innovative alarm verification solutions, along with a comprehensive remote service software suite for intuitive management and the new DSC PowerSeries Neo GO mobile app for remote system management.
In addition to these headline solutions, Tyco Security Products will be demonstrating a full suite of new products including:
- American Dynamics VideoEdge NVR v4.6 which has the unique ability to provide up to 84 dynamic H.264 video streams per NVR cluster without the need for any dedicated transcoding server.
- CEM AC2000 WEB (pictured above) which makes it easier to securely access key AC2000 access control functionality anywhere through a web browser.
- The Elpas Personal Security solution provides man-down detection with GPS and room location for real-time location-based security monitoring to help protect staff members in high-risk work environments.
- exacqVision v7.0which features new overlays in the live client to quickly and easily control audio, activate triggers, send an email notification, export video and automatically manage multi-streaming, selecting the best stream to show.
- Software House C•CURE 9000 v2.4 which introduces new visitor management functionality, area pass-through, and building automation monitoring capabilities.
- The Sur-Gard SG-System 5 virtual receiver which features visual verification support to significantly reduce incremental costs incurred by false alarms, compatible with the DSC PowerSeries Neo platform.
- The Visonic PowerMaster v18 wireless intrusion and security solution features the PowerMaster-33 “hidden” panel that can be used without a built-in keypad and the KP-250 wireless keypad.
For more information on the full Tyco Security Products portfolio, please visit Stand D1100 or www.tycosecurityproducts.com.