The emerald TS300f Intelligent Fingerprint Terminal from CEM Systems is the industry’s most multifunctional touch screen access terminal with biometric verification.
Belfast, 30 September 2015 – Tyco Security Products, part of Tyco, the world’s largest pure-play fire protection and security company, is pleased to announce the release of CEM System’s emerald TS300f Intelligent Fingerprint Terminal for AC2000 suite of access control and security management systems. This announcement coincides with the release of new features and enhanced functionality across the full emerald range.
Features at a glance:
· emerald TS300f Intelligent Fingerprint Terminal: industry’s most multifunctional touch screen access terminal with fully integrated fingerprint reader. The emerald TS300f has all the features of the existing emerald TS300 including VoIP Intercom, IP Reader & Controller and Remote Applications but also includes fully integrated fingerprint biometric. Featuring a controller, advanced IP card reader and single biometric solution all in one, the emerald TS300f meets requirements for three stage identity authentication (card, PIN, and biometric verification) using one device. The emerald TS300f is durable enough for indoor or outdoor usage with an IK06 vandal resistance rating, and IP65 dust and water resistant rating. The high resolution optical sensor and 1:1 fingerprint match at the door allows fast card and fingerprint verification.
· emerald Multi Date Check: as an additional safety and security layer applied on top of system card validity checks, this mode allows the emerald to check the validity of any additional criteria such as training certificates or contracts that might be required at the site. System administrators can now implement additional validity criteria such as training certificates, driving license, insurance, toolbox talks etc. to be verified after valid card swipes. Door access can be denied should any of the additional date checks fail. Available with AC2000 v7.0 and above only.
· emerald Time & Attendance: allows using the emerald terminal as a fully integrated Time & Attendance terminal. Prior to the card swipe, the user will be able to select either the IN or OUT transaction through an intuitive graphical interface. For highly secure locations, Time & Attendance mode can work in conjunction with Fingerprint verification and other emerald modes such as PIN or Image on Swipe.
· emerald PIN and Fingerprint: allows cardless biometric verification using a unique 6 digit PIN as well as the fingerprint to verify transactions. Where necessary, this removes the need for a physical card while maintaining a high level of security at the door. Available with TS300f only.
· emerald PIN as Card: allows cardless verification using unique 6 digit PIN to verify transactions, removing the need for a physical card.