How to register
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to be immersed in the CEM community at the CEM Systems Conference 2018.
- Explore the latest developments in the core AC2000 security management system range including the upcoming AC2000 version 10 release, AC2000 ‘Security Hub’ application, integrations and more
- Learn more about our range of Intelligent Readers including emerald, CEM Systems' revolutionary Intelligent Access Terminal utilising touch screen technology, and the S700 next generation intellegent reader
- Learn about the latest trends and challenges in the industry including Smart Card Technologies, Biometrics, Wireless Locks, and Frictionless/Cardless Access Control
- Get a first glimpse of upcoming CEM Systems releases and next generation products
- Hear customer case studies of recent innovative projects
- Complimentary pre-conference AC2000 Refresher Course also available
Attendance at the CEM Systems Conference 2018 includes:
- Participation in all Conference sessions
- AC2000 Refresher training course (for those who have pre-registered)
- Tourist activity (for those who have pre-registered)
- Golf (for those who have pre-registered)
- Refreshments and lunches
- Informal group dinner on 22nd May
- Conference dinner and entertainment on 23rd May
- Hotel accommodation for two nights on 22nd and 23rd May on a single occupancy basis with breakfast
- Delegate bag with conference and marketing material from CEM Systems
To register your interest in attending the conference please complete the form below.
***Please note the location venue for this years conference in relation to local airports***
Galgorm Resort & Spa is located in Ballymena, approximately 40-50 minutes from Belfast by road. 20 miles from Belfast International Airport (BFS). 30 miles from Belfast City Airport (BHD).
For details of the location and transportation recommendations please click the link below.
Draft agenda below and subject to change.
Full agenda/timings and conference topics to be confirmed.
Tuesday, 22nd May
12:30 AC2000 training
(for those pre-registered)
13:00 Golf (for those pre-registered)
14.00 Tourist activity (for those pre-registered)
Wednesday, 23rd May
09:30 - 17:00 CEM Conference Day 1
19:30 Gala Dinner & Entertainment
Thursday, 24th May
09:30 - 12:30 CEM Conference Day 2