Type 3 & Type 4 Lift Interface
Type 3 - Controls up to 32 floors / Type 4 - Controls up to 64 floors
CEM Type 3 Lift Control Interface can support one lift up to 32 floors and CEM Type 4 Lift Control Interface supports one lift up to 64 floors.
The Type 3 & 4 Lift Control Interfaces directly connects to an elevator floor selection panel. The Lift Control Interface outputs activate buttons on the elevator floor selection panel according to the access permissions of the card holder.
The Type 3 LCI is fitted with two output cards (32 outputs), two input cards (32 inputs), and a power supply unit all mounted in an enclosure. The Type 4 LCI is fitted with four output cards (64 outputs) four input cards (64 inputs), and a PSU all mounted in an enclosure.
Make an Enquiry
- Type 3 Lift Control Interface can support one elevator up to 32 floors
- Type 4 Lift Control Interface can support one elevator up to 64 floors
- Type 3 and Type 4 Lift Control Interfaces connect to the CEM S9032 Lift Controller
- Inputs on the Lift Control
- Interface unit can record which elevator floor selection panel button was selected.
- Reportable Cardholder traceability throughout the buildings floors using AC2000
- Come in lockable wall mount steel enclosures with inbuilt tamper protection
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions