Ethernet Input Output Controller (EIOC)
The EIOC connects to the nearest IP network point and provides a flexible means to monitor and control a range of equipment.
The EIOC features 16 analog inputs and 8 digital outputs. The outputs can be used to control solid-state relays, which in turn can control all kinds of equipment including Intruder panels, PIR detectors, or switching on/off heating and lighting.
Additionally inputs on the EIOC can be used to activate a Broadcast Zone on the AC2000 system which can be configured to activate an output on a different EIOC or CEM reader located anywhere on the network.
- Ethernet connectivity to host
- 16 Inputs (2 or 4 state)
- 8 Outputs (4 Relay NO/NC and 4 Open Collector)
- Outputs can be mapped to single or multiple inputs on the same controller or across the network
- Dedicated tamper input
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance using 2 part connectors throughout
- Optional backup battery connection for emergency power
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- Integrated Solutions