eDCM 350 OSDP IP encrypted door controller
The CEM eDCM 350 (Door Control Module) is a low cost, intelligent two-door IP controller that is designed to interface to Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) compliant third party smart card readers.
By utilizing RS485 serial communications with strong AES 128 encryption between the eDCM 350 controller and the OSDP compliant reader, the threat of Wiegand controller signal cloning is eliminated.
Make an Enquiry
Using a powerful 32bit processor, the eDCM 350 gives full off-line verification and decision making at the point of entry, even when host communication is not available.
The eDCM 350 supports two door configurations. It can either be configured for two OSDP compliant readers on two separate doors, with optional Exit push buttons, or can be configured to support two OSDP compliant readers (an Entry/Exit configuration) for bi-directional control on a single door.
- Support for two doors.
- AES128 encrypted RS485 reader communication connection.
- Supports OSDP (Open Supervised Device Protocol) v2.1.5.
- 100/10 Mbps Ethernet host Connection.
- Eight monitored inputs (four inputs per door).
- Four outputs, Two Relays (normally opened or normally closed). Two FET’S (Field Effect Transistor’s) with 12V supply.
- Self resetting fuses – saves maintenance time.Onboard LED indicators – provides visual status.
- Dedicated tamper input.
- Integrated backup battery monitoring and trickle charging.
- A supervised input can be mapped to a physical output.
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- DCM 300 two door controller
- eDCM 330 Power over Ethernet two door controller
- eDCM 350 OSDP IP encrypted door controller
- DCM 350 Encrypted Two Door Controller For sPass Readers
- eDCM 380 encrypted two door PoE controller supporting sPass readers
- Ethernet Communications Module (ECM)
- AC2000 (RTC) Ethernet Controller
- Input/Output Modules
- Lift Control
- Door Interface Units
- Integrated Solutions