DCM 300 two door controller
Available in both serial and Ethernet options, the DCM 300 is a low cost, intelligent two-door controller range that is designed to interface third-party read heads with the CEM AC2000 access control system.
Offering layers of system resilience, the DCM 300 has an internal database giving full off-line card validation and decision making capability at the point of entry, when host communication is not available.
The DCM 300 supports most third-party access control read heads conforming to the physical Wiegand/Mag Stripe interfaces, covering a range of technologies.
Serial controller option is sDCM 300 & Ethernet controller option is eDCM 300.
- Interfaces third party readers with the CEM AC2000 access control system. For critical doors CEM recommends using advanced CEM card readers
- Support for two-doors
- Structured database allows storage of large amounts of cardholder records for off-line card validation
- Reader communications via standard Wiegand or Mag Stripe interfaces
- Eight supervised inputs (four available per door)
- Two Relays (normally opened or normally closed)
- Self resetting fuses, saves maintenance time
- Onboard LED for maintenance and diagnostics
- Dedicated Tamper input
- Board only option available
- DCM 300 is available in two options: eDCM 300 IP controller and sDCM 300 Serial Controller
In this section
- Access Control Systems
- Card Readers
- Controllers & Modules
- DCM 400 Four-Door Intelligent Encrypted IP Controller
- eDCM 380 Encrypted Two-Door PoE Controller Supporting sPass Readers
- DCM 350 Encrypted Two-Door Controller For sPass Readers
- eDCM 350 OSDP IP Encrypted Door Controller
- eDCM 330 Power Over Ethernet Two-Door Controller
- DCM 300 two door controller
- AC2000 (RTC) Ethernet Controller
- Ethernet Communications Module (ECM)
- Input/Output Modules
- Lift Control
- Door Interface Units
- Illustra Insight Frictionless Access
- Integrated Solutions